Saturday 16 September 2006

havoc

Mum is wreaking more havoc - I swear she's getting worse every day. Today she:

1) Was unable to write my address out consistently (she can't read her own writing)
2) Overlooked vital post when she's meant to be telling me about each item that arrives
3) Told everyone that she was suddenly going away for 2 weeks from Wednesday after a conversation she obviously made up in her head to cover over a blank in her memory - the trip is (and always was) in October...

It would have been nice for her to acknowledge the "remote control" guide that I spent a whole day designing/printing/laminating for her, but it was just another item of post she neglected to inform me had arrived. Try as I might, I can't get her to even thank me for making the effort - why do I bother?

No comments: